- This event has passed.
Opening Plenary Session
July 20, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
At this year’s opening plenary, we will be discussing the various impacts of COVID-19 on the state of Baltimore’s public health, economy and housing security. Learn about the BMC recovery dashboard and access new information on how well Baltimoreans have been adhering to reopening orders. We’ll also be learning about how agencies have been looking for real-time housing indicators to find information on the state of Baltimore’s rents, evictions and household stability. Join us in this overview of the COVID-19 pandemic as we discuss how it has changed Baltimore and how it will continue to impact us in the future.
- Hosted in partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Moderator: Peter Dolkart, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Josh Sharfstein, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Mike Kelly, Baltimore Metropolitan Council
- Jenny Schuetz, Brookings Institute